two people in a lovely gallery style double room with views
out to sea and over the surrounding countryside.
The lounge has a beautiful vaulted ceiling that
gives a fresh, airy feel to the room and in fact, an evening
spent settled in the rocking chair, with a breeze blowing
in through the French doors from the patio and a glass in
your hand could be the perfect end to your day.
The kitchen diner has everything you need, whether
it is for a quick breakfast or a luxurious evening meal. You
will also find:
- A small, safely enclosed front lawn with
steps to a raised patio with patio furniture
- A ground floor bathroom with an electric
shower over the bath
- Double-glazing and oil fired central heating
with real-effect wood burner
- TV, video and radio/CD player
- A selection of books and games
- Electric cooker, fridge, microwave
- Washing machine, washing line and shared
access to a large tumble dryer in the recycling room
Bed linen, towels, heating and electricity are
all included in the price. There are no cots, although you
are welcome to bring a travel cot.
Please click on the links below for more infomation
about our other cottages:
All accommodation is non-smoking and
pets are not invited.